- To act as an initial contact and representative of the club for prospective members. This includes obtaining contact details from both the LIN answer phone and email
- Send an Introduction letter, sample programme, Application Form along with the Information Sheet providing information on joining, fees, etc
- Compile and maintain records of all prospective applications on a month by month basis, passing copies of this information to the Membership Secretary
- Highlight in the records those prospective that have been accepted as full members of the club and those whose membership application has been rejected and pass to the Membership Secretary in order to create statistics on enquiries
- Attend monthly London Irish Network Committee Meetings and report on the current new members situation to enable an assessment of the advertising effectiveness to be made.
- Ensure that a New Member’s night is organised at least once a month and entered in the programme
- Ensure that those prospective who have been approved for membership have been sent the current Programme since programmes will not be sent out until the next distribution posting
Ensure that each Committee Member has an up to date copy of the Information Sheet that is sent out to each prospective member