- To write minutes of Committee meetings and distribute to all Committee members irrespective of their attendance
- To write minutes of Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM). To maintain records of all minutes of Committee meetings, AGMs and EGMs
- To receive and send out any correspondence related to the organisation of the club.
- To advise London Irish Network (LIN) of changes of address, contact numbers and e-mail addresses of any of the Committee members and the Club e-mail and web address
- To act as signatory for LIN cheques
To ensure that due notification of the LIN AGM is provided and to co-ordinate motions proposed for the AGM/EGM in accordance with the Constitution.