- To maintain an up to date statement of the London Irish Network (LIN) accounts
- To ensure that a summary of the cumulative and monthly accounts are made available to all Committee members at each Committee meeting
- Such summaries to be distributed by post to those absent from a committee meeting. To draw attention to appropriate committee members of any significant trends re: underspend/overspend in specific areas in a timely period
- To act as a signatory for LIN. cheques.
- To ensure that LIN. cheques are distributed to the appropriate recipients in a timely manner
- To advise bank / building society of change of address and change of signatories. To oversee finances of individual committee events (e.g. main function parties) to ensure that such events are economically viable
- To bank all cheques received and check bank statements
- To ensure that an adequate balance is maintained within the bank account and arrange for transfers to/from building society account as required
- To prepare Year end accounts and ensure that the accounts are audited prior to the Annual General Meeting (AGM). To prepare proposed budget for the next financial year and seek agreement from the committee prior to the AGM
To present a written and verbal report to the AGM on the financial affairs of the Club over the past year and to propose the budget for the following year.